AAUA Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session ; Guidelines & How To Apply.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) invites all qualified and suitable candidates to apply for the post-utme screening.
This is to notify all candidates who applied or seeks for admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko that the post-utme form is finally out.
Therefore, candidates who applied for admission in AAUA should read this post to see the requirements and how to apply for the post-utme screening.
Candidates will see the following;
- Requirements for AAUA Post-Utme and direct entry screening form.
- Also, candidates will also know how to apply for the post-utme
- In addition, we will discuss the cost of the form and also the screening dates
Requirements For AAUA Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form
- Candidates must have participated in in the jamb exam and scored up to 180.
- Also, candidates must have atleast 5 credit passes in waec or its equivalent.
- At the same time, note that your O’level result must be uploaded while applying for the form.
- In addition, candidates are required to upload their recent passport photograph.
- The form must be purchased and the sum of N2000 paid through the steps listed below
- Meanwhile, direct entry students are to submit their transcripts or statement of result from previous institution.
How To Apply For AAUA Post-Utme and DE Screening Form
To apply for post utme and direct entry screening form, simply follow these easy steps below.
- Go to www.aaua.edu.ng
- Select the post utme / direct entry form
- Afterwards, enter your jamb registration number.
- Subsequently, you are to create an invoice to continue your registration process.
- After that, select a payment option with which you will use to pay for the form online. You can either choose to use your atm card or pay at the bank using teller.
- Go ahead to make the payment.
- After making payment, kindly go back to the page to continue your registration.
- Now, the form will be displayed for you to fill.
- Do well to fill the form correctly with relevant and necessary details as requested.
- Also, upload your passport photograph and O’level result.
- Finally, go through the details you provided and press the submit button to submit your request.
How Much Is AAUA Post-Utme DE Screening Form?
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Post-Utme and direct entry screening form is sold at N2000. Though, of you are doing this in a cyber cafe, you will pay extra charges for service charge.
AAUA Post-Utme DE Screening Date
The registration for the online Screening exercise is on the 17th of August 2020. Candidates are advised to check back the school portal on this date to for further update.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions you have concerning this post and drop your comments in the comment section and we will reply promptly.
Also, kindly share this post to inform other concerned candidates so that they can get informed too.