ABSU Post UTME Form, ABSU Admission Form, ABSU Aptitude Test. The management of Abia state University have released post utme form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for admission into Abia state university should read this post to see application guidelines.
ABSU Admission form is currently on sale.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility / Requirements 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for admission into Abia state university must meet the requirements listed below.
- Choose the institution as JAMB first choice
- Write UTME and obtain a minimum of 180 marks
- Possession of 5 credit passes at o’level including English language and mathematics
- Be at least 16 years old
- Candidates with awaiting results can apply but must indicate
See Also: ABSU Courses Offered
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Suitably qualified candidates should follow the guidelines given below to apply for ABSU Admission form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only ABSU Microfinance Bank;
Zenith Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified
ABSU Post UTME Screening Schedule 2021
Important dates for ABSU Post UTME Screening will be published here.
To get more updates, kindly visit this page often for latest news and updates on Abia state university admissions for this year’s admission exercise.
We hope this post is helpful to you.
Kindly share and comment on this post for more academic consultancy.