BUK Post UTME 2021. The management of Bayero University, Kano have released Post UTME admission form for 2021/2022 admission exercise. Candidates who chose BUK as jamb 1st choice should this post for complete application instruction.
Candidates who score up to 180 in the unified tertiary matriculation and made the institution their JAMB first choice can start applying after reading this post.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2021/2022 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening 2021/2022
- Go to BUK 2021/2022 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
CLOSING DATE: Not specified
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT center nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org