CRUTECH Post UTME, CRUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form, CRUTECH Admission screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
In this article, you will see how to buy and process CRUTECH post utme and direct entry screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates seeking for admission into CRUTECH must make the school his / her first choice in the unified tertiary matriculation examination board, utme.
Below you will find CRUTECH post utme eligibility, requirements, qualification and how to buy / process the screening form.
The management of cross rivers state university hereby invite all suitably qualified candidates to the 2021/2022 post utme registration exercise.
CRUTECH Post UTME Eligibility 2021/2022
Candidates seeking for admission into CRUTECH must meet the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Choose the institution as JAMB first choice
- Have relevant o-level ( any of WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB)
- Upload o’level results on jamb caps portal
- Write jamb and reach crutech cut off
- Be at leas 16 years during the time of admission
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME 2021/2022
Note: CRUTECH is now selling admission forms for UTME and Direct Entry (DE). Kindly follow the steps here to register and apply for admission into CRUTECH.
First, applicants must make a non-refundable payment of two thousand naira (N2000) for the screening form. You will be issued a payment receipt if it successful.
After successful payment, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will be announced soon.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136.
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to register and apply for CRUTECH post utme / direct entry (de) screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kindly post your comment below if you have any. Also, remember to share this post to notify other interested applicants.