FUKASHERE Post-Utme / DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See Guidelines On How To Apply & Requirements.
Federal University, Kashere also known as FUKASHERE post-utme and direct entry screening form has been officially released.
This is to announce to the general public and concerned persons that the post utme and direct entry form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Therefore, all candidates who applied for admission into FUKASHERE should endeavour to read this very important post.
In this article, candidates will know the following;
- Requirements for FUKASHERE post utme and direct entry screening form
- How to apply for FUKASHERE post-utme and direct entry screening form
- Also, FUKASHERE application deadline.
- FUKASHERE Post-Utme and direct entry screening form cost.
Requirements for FUKASHERE Post-utme & DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- Candidate must have written the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 160 which is the general cut off mark.
- Interested candidate must choose fukashere as their choice of university.
- Also, post utme candidates must have up to 5 credit passes in waec or its equivalent.
- On the other hand, direct entry candidates must have passes in NCE/OND/IJMB from former institution.
- A recent passport photograph
- Age declaration/birth certificate
- A non-refundable fee of N2000
To Apply for FUKASHERE post utme and DE screening form, follow these simple steps below.
- Go to www.fuk.admissions.cloud
- Click on 2020/2021 Post-Utme screening form
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- After that, enter your mobile number and email address.
- Then, you will be asked to make payment for the purchase of the form
- On seeing this, select the payment method you most prefer.
- Accordingly, make payments following the payment instruction for the payment type you chose.
- Go back to the page to continue your registration.
- Afterwards, fill the form with the required details and make sure they are correct.
- Subsequently, upload your documents which include your O’level result, age declaration, transcript (DE students) & passport photograph.
- After uploading, cross check the details you entered and submit the form online.
- Very Importantly, print out the registration slip after a successful registration.
How Much Is The Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form?
FUKASHERE post-utme and direct entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session costs an official price of N2000.
FUKASHERE Post-Utme Application Portal Closing Date
The application portal opened on the 7th of September and will be closing on the 30th of September. Meaning, the application portal is opened for a period of 23 days from.the opening date. Therefore, all applications should be within this period to make your request valid.
However, we are opened and ready to answer any questions you have concerning fukashere post utme screening.
Kindly share this post to inform others just like you have through the social media. platforms.