FUTA Courses. FUTA undergraduates courses, FUTA Post graduates (PG) Courses. Federal University of Technology Akure Courses. List of courses and programmes offered in FUTA plus their requirements for 2021/2021 academic session is available here.
Do you want to apply and study in Federal University of Technology Akure?. If yes, then you must check list of accredited courses in FUTA.
After reading this article, you will know all faculties and departments in FUTA and their various Courses.
This post contains detailed information on list of courses offered by FUTA and their admission requirements / eligibility.
Federal University of Technology Akure is a Federal university in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria.
The school (FUTA) has been officially recognized and accredited by National University Commission (NUC).
Prospective students who wish to study any of the degree courses / programmes offered by FUTA must check their admission requirements.
Undergraduates and postgraduates (PG) courses in FUTA are available here.
See Also: JAMB Cut Off Marks
List of FUTA Courses and Programmes Offered 2021
Below are the official list of courses you can study in FUTA (Federal University of Technology) 2021.
Note: Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) specializes in Science and social science courses. There is no Art courses / department in FUTA.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURE AND RESOURCE ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH
- APPLIED GEOLOGY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP SOIL AND PEST MANAGEMENT
- ECOTOURISM & WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- MARINE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- MINING ENGINEERING
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- REMOTE SENSING AND GEOSCIENCES INFORMATION SYSTEM
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
FUTA Admission Requirements and Eligibility 2021/2022
Candidates seeking for admission through UTME must certify the following conditions:
- Choose the institution (FUTA) as JAMB first choice
- Write JAMB and meet FUTA JAMB cut off mark
- Obtain a minimum of 180 or 200 marks in JAMB depending on the course
- Possession of 5 credit passes at o’level in relevant subjects
- Buy and process FUTA Post UTME form
- Be at least 16 years during the time of admission
- Direct Entry candidates can also check JAMB brochure for more information.
The courses / programmes above are available in undergraduates and postgraduates schools.
We hope this useful article on FUTA COURSES OFFERED is helpful to you.
We will update this page as soon as more courses gain accreditation in FUTA.
Kindly share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.