FUTO Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Session — Portal.futo.edu.ng
The federal university of technology, Owerri, first admission list is finally released for students who applied for FUTO.
This is to announce to prospective students of federal university of technology, Owerri, that they can now check their names to see if they have been shortlisted.
However, students who are eligible to be admitted for 2021/2022 academic session are;
- Students who wote the 2021/2022 joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) exam
- Subsequently, those who scored from 180 and above in JAMB
- Also, students whose aggregate met up with the course or discipline they applied for during jamb registration.
- Furthermore, students who wrote the required jamb subjects that suit the course they applied for.
FUTO 1st (MERIT) Admission List
Students who are going to be enlisted in this first or merit list are students who meet the basic requirements for the course they applied for.
Also, note that if the subjects you wrote in jamb does not match the required subjects for the course you applied for.
How To Check Your Name In FUTO Admission List
To check if you have been offered a provisional admission into the federal university of Owerri, kindly follow these steps below;
- Visit Portal.futo.edu.ng
- Click on check admission status
- Then, enter your name in the space provided for it.
- Finally, if your name has been shortlisted in this merit or first list, it will appear. Otherwise, your name is not on the list which means you have not been provided with an admission. Do not panic, just relax and give time as you might be lucky to be enlisted in the second or supplementary list.
Also, you can check if you have been admitted via jamb portal by following the steps below;
- Visit www.jamb.org ng
- Select the check admission status button
- Then, enter your jamb registration number .
- Subsequently, if you have been offered an admission, your name and admission details will appear.
What Are You Expected To Do After You Have Been Admitted?
Eventually, when you get admitted, of course you have the right to be happy a an d rejoice. But then, you also have to do the following afterwards;
- Accept the admission — You can do this by clicking on accept after confirming your admission on jamb portal via www.jamb.org.ng
- Search for the acceptance fee — It is necessary that you search for the acceptance fee for FUTO and try to make the payment early to avoid extra charges.
- Check the school fees & Tution Fee — You should know what amount you are expected to pay for the session fee and all the necessary payment details.
- Proceed to do your clearance and start up with classes immediately — Congratulations! You can now start doing your clearance for school resumption.
Also, remember to check out the course outline for your department for that session so you can get acquainted with them.
Note; FUTO first Admission list for 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. Therefore, disregard any information that says otherwise.
However, this site will be updated as soon as the form is finally out. So, if you want to get futo admission list updates, kindly indicate by leaving your email address with us in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to ask any related questions and expect immediate response.
We also want to know what you feel about this post and what you might want for us to serve you better. Your comments help us serve you better, kindly do well to drop them in the comment section below.
Very importantly, kindly share this post with others to get informed via any of the social media platforms shown below.