FUTO Post UTME, FUTO DE screening form. Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Post UTME and Direct Entry application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is what we have discussed here.
Has FUTO started selling Post UTME Form?. Is FUTO Direct Entry form out?.
The management of Federal University of technology Owerri, FUTO hereby invites all suitable qualified candidates to 2021/2022 entrance admission screening exercise.
Eligible candidates can now visit FUTO Post UTME portal to register and apply. Application guidelines for DE and JAMB unified tertiary matriculation exam is available on FUTO portal.
Meanwhile, we are going to list FUTO admission eligibility and how to apply for undergraduates admission here.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility 2021/2022
Interested applicants must:
- Choose FUTO as JAMB first choice
- A minimum of 180 marks is Required
- Have relevant o’level results and good subjects combination
- Upload your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results on JAMB portal
- MUST have credits in english and maths
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME 2021/2022
Please follow the steps below to register.
Post UTME form Price is two thousand naira (N2000) only. Other charges may include processing fee.
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
We hope this post helps you better understand how to apply for FUTO Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form. Kindly post your comment below if you need more updates / help.
Help us notify other interested applicants by sharing this post!.