FUTO Pre-Degree Admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO is now selling admission forms into Pre-Degree programmes.
Interested candidates who wish to apply should read this post for requirements and how to obtain the form.
See Also: FUTO Post UTME Form
Requirements and Eligibility
Minimum requirements for admission includes;
- Have any of WAEC NECO, GCE or NABTEB and in not more than 2 sittings
- At least 5 credit passes at o’level including mathematics and english
- Must participate in unified tertiary matriculation exam (UTME)
- Score at least 180 in JAMB
- The programme is for science students only
Check Also: FUTO Cut Off Marks
How To Apply For FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form
The form price is Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
Kindly study the steps below for online application form.
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Form
- Select “generate 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Invoice”
- Now, enter your phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment. After payment, return to the portal to complete your registration.
Note: Ensure you print your application Acknowledgment slip.
The date for reprinting of slip will be announced in due time.
Closing date: 26th February, 2021.
More updates coming soon.
See Also: FUTO Courses / Programmes Offered
FUTO Pre-Degree last for one academic year. Successful students will be admitted into 100 level in the university.
We hope this article is helpful to you. Kindly post your comment below if you need more help.
Remember to share this post to help other prospective students!.