Is UNILAG JUPEB 2022/2023 form out
YES, UNILAG JUPEB form is on sale. Therefore here are the steps on how to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNILAG JUPEB FORM.
- Visit the School of Foundation Studies application site on (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- On the prospective student’s menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
- Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your desired choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission.
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
- Cost of Application Form (including online practice tests (excluding Bank Charges) is N25,000.00 (non-refundable)
- Return to the applications site on unilag.edu.ng.
- Log in with PRN as username and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form and print two copies for yourself.
- Examination pass will be available online a week before the examination date. Print a copy and bring to the examination venue.
Deadline for UNILAG JUPEB registration
Registration is ending on the 8th of October 2022 so aspiring applicants for JUPEB 2022/2023 are expected to register on or before 8th October 2022.
Mode of JUPEB entrance examination
UNILAG foundation/JUPEB entrance examination is computer based (CBT).
COURSE COMBINATION FOR UNILAG JUPEB
Here are the course combination for UNILAG foundation/JUPEB program:
- CRS/IRS – Music – Visual Arts | SFS01
- CRS/IRS – French – Literature In English | SFS02
- CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English | SFS03
- CRS/IRS – History – Literature In English | SFS04
- CRS/IRS – Music – Literature In English | SFS05
- CRS/IRS – History – Igbo/Yoruba | SFS06
- CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Visual Arts | SFS07
- CRS/IRS – History – Visual Arts | SFS08
- CRS/IRS – Government – Visual Arts | SFS09
- CRS/IRS – Government – Music | SFS10
- CRS/IRS – Government – Igbo/Yoruba | SFS11
- CRS/IRS – Economics – Government | SFS12
- CRS/IRS – French – Government | SFS13
- CRS/IRS – Government – History | SFS14
- CRS/IRS – Government – Literature In English | SFS15
- Literature In English – Music – Visual Arts | SFS16
- French – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English | SFS17
- Government – Music – Visual Arts | SFS18
- Economics – Government – Literature In English | SFS19
- Government – History – Literature In English | SFS20
- Government – Music – Literature In English | SFS21
- Accounting – Business Studies – Economics | SFS22
- Accounting – Economics – Geography | SFS23
- Accounting – Economics – Government | SFS24
- Business Studies – Economics – Government | SFS25
- Business Studies – Economics – Geography | SFS26
- Economics – Geography – Government | SFS27
- Biology – Chemistry – Physics | SFS28
- Biology – Mathematics – Physics | SFS29
- Biology – Economics – Government | SFS30
- Biology – Economics – Literature In English | SFS31
- Biology – Chemistry – Economics | SFS32
- Chemistry – Physics – Mathematics | SFS33
- Chemistry – Economics – Mathematics | SFS34
- Economics – Mathematics – Physics | SFS35
- Mathematics – Physics – Visual Arts | SFS36
- Mathematics – Economics – Geography | SFS37
- Mathematics – Geography – Physics | SFS38
Admission requirement for UNILAG JUPEB program
- A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
- University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
UNILAG JUPEB examination date
The date for the UNILAG JUPEB/foundation program is yet to be released.
This page will be updated immediately the date is released. Follow this page for more and current updates.