Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB) Change Of Course — See How To Do It At Ease
- What is JAMB change of course?
- How do you do your JAMB change of course?
- Why do I have to do a JAMB change of course?
These questions which have been asked so many times by Jambites and that is why I have decided to publish it here.
Note that you do not need to worry anymore about the stress of trying to do your jamb change of course anymore.
This article will be of benefit to most especially, those that already wrote the joint admission and matriculation board exam 2020. This is because jamb change of course is mainly for students who have written jamb and want to do a change of course in the institution they applied for.
However, we will be treating the questions pertaining to change of course in this article. Therefore, you are advised to read this article carefully and follow the procedures and guidelines to do a successful change of course.
See Also: JAMB Change of Institution Form
What is JAMB Change Of Course?
Jamb change of course is a means of changing the course you applied for during your JAMB registration. For example, if a student chooses to apply for Law in a certain higher institution and later decides to change the course to Psychology, such student has to do a JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE.
So, if you want to do a change of course in the institution you applied for, you would have to get the change of course form. Meanwhile, let us see how to get the form easily and the cost too.
How To Get The JAMB Change Of Course From
- Firstly, you have to visit an accredited jamb registration center, request for a change of course form.
- Normally, you would be given a form to fill in your data which will be used to purchase the form for you online.
- Then you will have to buy the pin which will be used to log you into the jamb portal for jamb profile correction.
- Usually, when you log into the jamb portal @ www.jamb.org.ng , you would see an option like jamb profile correction.
- When you see it, you would have to click on it.
- Afterwards, click on change of course
- Immediately, you will now proceed to making payment for the change of course form.
- After making payment, enter the pin which you purchased from the jamb registration center.
- Finally, effect the changes you want to make and submit.
How Much Does It Cost To Do A Jamb Change Of Course?
It sure does cost money to Change your former choice of course to a new one. Meaning, it is not free but it is fairly affordable. The price for doing this is N2500.
Is JAMB Change Of Course On going?
JAMB change of course is currently going on. So, if you want to do that an d you haven’t done it yet, simply go through the steps outlined above and do it.
This process can be done by only JAMB accredited centers. Unfortunately, you cannot run this process with your mobile phone at home.
For more enquires about JAMB change of course, kindly ask questions in the comment section below.
Also, feel free to share this post through any of the social media platforms via the share button below and get others informed too.