JAMB change of institution guidelines for 2020/2021 is still possible online. See how to apply for change of course / department on JAMB portal.
In this article, you will see detailed information on how to change your institution or school on JAMB portal.
You might be wondering if it is possible to change your institution or not?. See questions that was asked by other students about change JAMB change of school.
- How many times can I apply for JAMB change of school
- Is JAMB change of institution form free
- JAMB change of institution limit
- JAMB change of school closing date
You can now check below for more details:
JAMB Change of Institution Eligibility
Can I change my JAMB school after writing post utme?. The joint admissions and matriculation board, (JAMB) allows students to correct their data on its portal.
Any candidate who registered for UTME is eligible to apply for change of institution.
Also, you can apply for change of school even after writing post utme for the school you selected in JAMB.
Every candidate can apply for this for up to give times. If you have already changed your course 5x, then you can’t change it again.
How To Apply for JAMB Change of Institution
To begin this process, you must login to your caps portal. First, you need to pay N2,500 form fee.
After this, you will begin the change of institution process. One form will allow you to change your course once.
Kindly follow the following steps below to apply now.
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng or www.jamb.gov.ng
- Select e-facility login
- Enter your JAMB registration number or email address and password to access your caps portal
- Once you are on the portal, click “correction of data” and select change of institution
- Pay form processing fee
- You can pay online using any Bank ATM card
- After successful payment, go back to the portal to make necessary changes
JAMB Change of Institution Closing Date 2020
There is no specified date for students to do change of institution. Although, you can do this before or after writing your post utme exams.
Candidates who were offered different course must apply for it before they start admission clearance.
We hope this detailed information on JAMB change of institution is helpful to you. Kindly post your comment below if you have any query regarding this post or JAMB 2020/2021.
We will be glad to help you further.
Kindly share this to inform other students.