Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) acceptance fee and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session has been explained here.
This post will guide all newly admitted ND and HND students on how to pay their acceptance and also start admission clearance. Candidates made into the school admission list must pay their admission acceptance fee online.
See Also: How To Check Kwara Poly Admission List
Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Kindly follow the steps below to pay your admission acceptance fee.
The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only. To begin, login to Kwara State Poly acceptance fee payment portal at https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/prestud_login.php.
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Log in to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- After Acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print Kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed, and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the Kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mailbox informing you that your credential has been screened.
- If you, however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.
Check Also: Kwara Poly Academic Calendar
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.