MAUTECH Post-Utme Screening Form & DE For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Finally Out! See How To Apply & Requirements.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post-Utme form for the 2020/2021 academic session is finally out.
The management board of MAUTECH has finally released the post-utme screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, candidates who applied for admission into MAUTECH and fulfilled the requirements for admission should read through this article to see how to get the post utme form.
On the other hand, direct entry students who want to transfer to MAUTECH should also read through to see the requirements and how to apply.
However, this article contains useful information for undergraduate and freshers who wish to study in MAUTECH. Information like:
- Requirement for MAUTECH post utme application.
- How to apply for post utme ad direct entry screening form.
- When is the screening date?
- The cost of the form
- Also, other relevant information.
To get all these, carefully go through this article and follow the guidelines thereof to make a successful application.
To be eligible to part take in the post utme screening, you must know the following;
- Must have participated in the 2020/2021 jamb exam and scored up to 160 and above.
- Also, candidate must choose MAUTECH as their choice of university.
- In addition, interested candidate must apply for the post-utme screening and purchase the form following the steps below.
- Direct entry students must have a CGPA of at least 1.5 and transcript showing academic performance from former institution.
How To Apply For MAUTECH Post-Utme Screening Form
- Go to www.mautech.edu.ng
- Select the 2020 post-utme/DE screening
- Enter your jamb registration number
- Create an invoice with which you will use the code from invoice to make payment.
- Now, you have to make payment but you are provided with several payment types.
- So, select the payment type that best suits you and make the payment either through the bank or online via debit/visa/masters card.
- Log in back to the page to continue your registration.
- Fill out the form which is shown to you with required details .
- At this point, you have to also upload your documents which include; O’level result, age declaration, passport photograph.
- Finally, cross check the details you provided and submit the form online.
- Very Importantly, do not forget to print out the registration form after a successful registration.
No physical presence is needed for the screening as it will be conducted online. Therefore, your documents must be uploaded.
Also, students who used awaiting result (AR) should upload the result once it is out.
Screening Date; Not specified
More notifications will be brought to you when there are updates. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page and visit frequently to get our latest update.
Also, your questions and comments are very much welcomed as they will be responded to shortly.
Kindly share this post through any of the social media handles to get others informed too.