NDU Post UTME Form 2021. NDU Direct Entry, NDU admission screening for for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of Niger Delta University, NDU have released post utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Interested and eligible candidates who choose the school as first choice in JAMB school read this post to see how to apply for. NDU Post UTME.
As you read below, you will see NDU admission requirements, eligibility and how to buy / process the form.
NDU Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Deadline: Not specified
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Kindly post your comment below if you need more updates / help.
Remember to share this post to notify other interested candidates!.