The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal — Requirements And How To Apply
The Nigerian police force have recently announced that soon enough, Their recruitment form will be out.
Applications will be attended to if you follow the guidelines in this article accordingly and carefully.
This article will be telling you how to apply, required documents and requirements. You will also find out when the form will be finally out.
If you are interested in working with the NPF, then you should go through this article very well.
The information contained in this article are all legit so you do not need to feel scared about getting the real update.
The police force go through some rigorous process which enables them get good constables.
The processes just like any military force, will involve certain procedures and steps.
Also, different requirements are needed for different positions in the Nigerian Police Force.
Let us look at some of the requirements for being employed in the Nigerian police force. Applicants should note the following information;
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 | Application Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be a Nigerian.
- Must have a national identification card as a prove of citizenship.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE
- English and Mathematics is a compulsory criteria to pass to qualify for screening.
- It is also a plus to have either a national college of education (NCE), bachelor’s degree, Masters degree and PHD.
- Interested candidates should be up to at least 3.62 tall for females and 3.8 tall for males to be eligible.
- There should be no criminal record of applicants.
- Traces of drug in your record will surely disqualify you.
- All certificates and documents must be original and must not be fake.
Now the question should be, “how do I apply? ” well, Click the link below and follow the procedures to see how to apply.
Read Also: Federal Road Safety Recruitment
HOW TO APPLY
- NPF recruitment is strictly online and interested candidates must login police recruitment portal to start the online application
- Visit the Police recruitment official website via this link www.policerecruitment.ng
- Create a login password to enter your account.
- Validate your email via the link which will be sent to your personal email.
- Enter your login password and Fill the form which will be shown to you on your screen.
- upload relevant documents with a passport photograph.
- Cross check your data and details you supplied before submitting by pressing the submit button.
RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD.
- Passport photograph.
- Local government identification letter
- Birth certificate
Notice; any detected false document will lead to disqualification and even prosecution.
Scam alert! Do not patronize anyone who claims to have the ability to help you get shortlisted or employed. Due and fair screening will be carried out to make sure all applicants have equal chances of getting shortlisted.
Read Also: Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Applicants are hereby advised to always check in on this website to get latest updates.
When the recruitment form gets out, this site will be the first to inform you.If you want to get the latest updates on NPF recruitment, kindly notify in our comment box.
Also, ask questions on where you need answers and get immediate answers.