OOU acceptance fee is the first payment all newly admitted candidates in OOU must pay. The next stage after paying OOU acceptance fee is to go ahead to the school (Olabisi Onabanjo University) for physical clearance.
This page is for all candidates that have been offered admission at OOU (Olabisi Onabanjo University).
We are going show you the steps you need to take in other to pay your acceptance fee at OOU.
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Admission Eligibility Status 2020
All candidates that have been offered admission will have to pay a non refundable fee on Sixty thousand (60,000) naira only.
How To Pay 2020/2021 OOU Acceptance Online
You can pay OOU acceptance fee at the university campus ((Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo Shagamu/Ikenne) or main campus (Ago-Iwoye) point of sales (POS). OOU acceptance fee have to be paid and confirmed online. See instructions below.
- Visit: https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
- Select “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS” option to confirm your admission.
- Again, you have to login with jamb reg. number, your surname will be saved as your password.
- Once you have log on successfully, click on MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT and wait for the page to load.
- This will enable you create your profile on OOU portal. Your login details will be used for further admission clearance online. Ensure you keep them safely.
- Two different options will be displayed for making OOU acceptance fee payment;
- MAKE WEB PAYMENT OPTION – this can done using your ATM card
- MAKE POS PAYMENT – using this option, you have to print your online acceptance fee invoice and go to POS point in the school campus.
- After paying your acceptance fee, go to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification.
Documents/Credentials That Will Be Used For OOU Admission Clearance.
The things listed below are credentials that you will present at the Academic Affairs Office when doing your physical clearance at OOU.
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Score Result
- Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
Read Also: How To Check OOU Admission List
If you meet any problem while paying OOU acceptance fee or doing clearance please visit OOU OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye.
Note that the remaining batches of OOU admission list will soon be released. If you will like us to tell you when OOU 2nd, 3rd, 4th and supplementary admission is released. Kindly comment below.
Remember to BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for more school admissions updates.