UI Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session — Check Your Name For Free Through The Admission Status Checker Portal www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Are you a student of the University of Ibadan?
- Did you write the 2020/2021 joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) exam and you chose university of Ibadan as your choice of institution.
- Also, did you score up to 200 in the last JAMB exam?
- Or, did you pass the post-utme screening exam for UI?
- You want to check if you have been offered a provisional admission into the University of Ibadan?
If you fall under any of these categories listed above, then you are on the right site because this site will guide you through checking your admission status.
However, this is not university of Ibadan Admission status portal but a site that publicizes school admission status updates and will put you through in checking your admission status.
Therefore, to see if you have been admitted you should go through this article carefully and follow the steps to check your admission status.
Also, we would be answering the common questions which students and jambites ask daily. Questions like;
- Is the admission list for university of Ibadan out?
- When Is the admission list for UI coming out?
- How do I check If have been admitted into the University of Ibadan?
- Does it cost money to check my admission status?
- What next do i do if I get admitted ?
- How do I accept the admission offered to me by UI?
All these questions above will be answered and many more. So, kindly take your time while going through the information below so you can be on the right track.
UI Admission List
The university of Ibadan as a federal university in Nigeria and one of the best and most reputable universities. However, the admission list for entry of various programs of the school is not yet officially out.
Nevertheless, this site will be updated as soon as the list is released. So, if you want to get the UI ADMISSION LIST UPDATE, kindly notify in our comment box below.
When Is The Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session Going To Be Released
Currently, there is no specific date for the release of the admission list. However, UI admission list will be released after the post-utme screening exam for 2020/2021 admission process has been conducted.
Like earlier stated, this site will be updated and will publicise the fate once it is released.
How To Check Admission Status Through Admission Status Checker Portal
- Firstly, Visit www.admission.ui.edu.ng
- Then, click on check admission status
- Afterwards, you will be directed to fill in your name in the box provided for it.
- Subsequently, enter your name in the provided box.
- If you have been offered admission into the university, your details will appear.
How Do You Accept A Provisional Admission Offered To You
To accept your admission which has been offered to you, kindly follow these simple steps below.
- After you have opened your admission status by following the steps listed above, you will see a button below to either REJECT or ACCEPT admission.
- When you see this, click on the accept button to indicate your interest in the admission.
- Then kindly proceed to making your acceptance fee payment.
See what you should do once your offered a provisional admission into the University of Ibadan below.
What Next To Do After You Have Been Admitted
After you confirm your admission;
- Proceed to search for the acceptance fee for university of Ibadan. You can do so by visiting the school’s direct portal @ www.ui.edu.ng
- After getting the necessary payment details, make the necessary payments and start up with admission clearance at once.
Note; It is better that you do your clearance by yourself and go to the school admin office to get first hand information before making any move. To avoid being deceived and later regrets, do your clearance by yourself.
How Much Does It Cost to Check Our Admission Status?
Note that you can check your admission status by yourself, following the steps enlisted above in this article. It will only cost you data and a smart phone or laptop to check it by yourself.
Meanwhile, if you can not do it by yourself, then, you can visit a cyber café and do it. However, for this service, this cyber will charge you for service charge which may vary.
More informations will be released when it is out, meanwhile you can ask questions where you need clarifications and we will answer promptly.
Also, feel free to share this information with others via any of the social media platforms through the link below.
Importantly, we care about what you feel or think about our posts, therefore, feel free to drop your comments about out posts in the comment section below.