UNIABUJA admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out. See how to check supplementary admission list here.
The management of University of Abuja, UNIABUJA have released 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th list of students offered provisional admission.
In this post, you will learn how to check your admission status. Candidates can either visit UNIABUJA portal at portal.uniabuja.edu.ng or JAMB portal to check admission status.
See how to access your admission status below;
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission List 2020/2021
Candidates should follow the admission status checker instructions below;
Go to UNIABUJA admission portal at portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided. Also, click on login to dashboard to access your admission status.
The portal will help you know if you have been offered admission or not. Those that are yet to see their names should check back after few days.
Read Also: UNIPORT Admission List
Alternatively, you can login to JAMB portal to access your admission status. See guidelines below
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
This is another method you can use to check your admission status.
You do not have to pay any money if you check your admission status on JAMB portal. The guide so as follows;
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng or www.jamb.org.ng
- Select “check admission status”
- Supply your email address and password
- Enter the portal by clicking on submit
- Now you are in JAMB portal, select “access my caps”.
- From there, you will be able to check your admission status and other JAMB notification
School may give you admission but you must fulfill all JAMB admission eligibility criteria before you see your name on the portal.
Some of them includes;
- Make sure you scan and upload your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results grades
- Chose the institution as first choice in JAMB
- Have good JAMB and post utme results.
Candidates not yet given admission should continue to check portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and JAMB portal because more list will be uploaded.
Remaining list includes, first batch, second batch, third batch, fourth and supplementary admission list.
Once admitted, print admission letter, pay acceptance fee and start clearance.
Kindly post your comment below for more academic related help.