University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME admission screening form for 2021/2022 academic session is finally out.
All interested candidates who want to buy and process UNIBEN Post UTME form 2021 should read this post.
This article contains all you need to know about UNIBEN Post UTME admission screening. As you read below, you will see all courses / departments in UNIBEN and their cut off mark. UNIBEN admission eligibility, Jamb UTME cut off mark / point and how to apply for UNIBEN Post UTME.
Read below to see how to buy and process UNIBEN Post UTME form for 2021/2022 academic session/year.
This post is for all candidates that chose UNIBEN as first or second choice in 2021 Jamb UTME. Also, for interested candidates who wish to change their preferred institution to UNIBEN (University Of Benin).
See Also: UNIBEN Cut Off Marks
Note that, you can only change your institution / course / departments two times.
UNIBEN Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility
All candidates who wish to buy and process UNIBEN Post UTME form 2020 must know their admission eligibility. See list of form post UTME form eligibility below.
- Interested candidates must choose UNIBEN as first or second choice in Jamb UTME 2020
- Score a minimum of 180 in Jamb UTME. 180 is the general Jamb UTME cut off mark for all UNIBEN Courses. However, some departments requires 200.
- Have minimum of 5 credits in his/her O-level results. English language and mathematics are compulsory.
- Buy and process UNIBEN Post UTME screening form for 2020 academic session.
- Upload his / her O-level results on JAMB portal
How To Apply
UNIBEN Post UTME form is now available in the school portal. Interested candidates must visit UNIBEN admission form portal to buy and process the form. The portal for application is www.uniben.edu.ng
You are to pay two thousand naira (N2000) only for the form.
Candidates must have a minimum of 180 jamb UTME score to be eligible.
- To start your application, logon to UNIBEN website at http://uniben.edu.ng
- Click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE (direct entry) admission screening form.
- Correctly enter your Jamb reg. number in the space provided
- Proceed to generate payment invoice. NB you can pay online, at bank or UNIBEN microfinance bank on the school campus
- After successful payment, fill out the online forms.
- Check all entries before you submit your application.
- Your exam slip will contain your exam/screening day, center/venue, time, date and exam halls respectively
Candidates must present their photo card / UTME registration slip / acknowledgement slip during your Screening. The entrance admission screening is a must for all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Furthermore, all applicants must reprint their acknowledgement slip to see exam date and other important information.
Read Also: Courses Offered in UNIBEN
We will update this post to show you when UNIBEN will release 2020 Post UTME results for all candidates.
Always visit this page to see latest news and updates on UNIBEN post UTME form and admission screening for 2021/2022 academic session.
Remember to share this post after reading. Kindly use the comment box to ask questions regarding 2021 UNIBEN post UTME.