University of Calabar, UniCal courses Offered and admission requirements have been discussed here.
This post will show list of high quality and professional courses on offer in UniCal.
UniCal is one of the federal universities in Nigeria. The institution is located in cross rivers state. UniCal have been fully recognized / accredited by the National University Commission (NUC).
In addition, we are going to show you admission requirements for UniCal. This post will be very helpful to Direct Entry and UTME candidates who wish to study in UniCal.
Post graduate students will also be able to find pg programmes in UniCal.
UniCal Admission Requirements & Eligibility
Just like any other University, students who wish to apply for degree programs must have minimum of 5 credit passes in O-level. Also, you must have credit passes in English language and mathematics.
Second, direct entry and UTME candidates must choose the school as their first most preferred choice. Upload O-level results on JAMB caps portal. In addition, students with awaiting result can still apply but must upload them on the school portal once released.
UniCal Courses and Programmes Offered
Here are list of approved courses available in UniCal.
- ADULT EDUCATION:
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS:
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL / PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLICY AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- PURE CHEMISTRY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
- TOURISM STUDIES
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
Didn’t see the course / program you are searching for?. If yes, then it means the course has not yet been accredited. We will update this list whenever new courses are added.
We hope this post is helpful to you. We will like to see your thoughts by posting your comments below.
You can also share to inform others!.