University of Calabar, UniCal Post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. This post will guide you on how to buy and process UniCal Aptitude Test form online.
Kindly be informed that the school will sell post utme form to all that meet admission eligibility. This includes; cut off mark, good O’level or A’level result etc.
Kindly check below for more guidelines on how to apply for UniCal Post-UTME screening form. Direct Entry candidates should also follow the same procedures to apply.
Eligibility & Requirements
The following are list of requirements candidates must posses before filling out UniCal Post-UTME admission form.
- Choose the institution as first or second choice in JAMB UTME
- Participate in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Have JAMB registration number
- Meet UniCal JAMB cut off mark
- Must be at least 16 years old before September 2020
- Possession of 5 credit passes at O’level including English Language and Mathematics
How To Apply
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for UniCal Post-UTME screening form as soon as it is out online.
Candidates are to make a non-refundable payment of two thousand naira (N2,00) online using your ATM card.
You can also obtain UniCal scratch card and pin by visiting any of the banks below;
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
After a successful payment, visit UniCal Post UTME portal to complete the application form.
Applicants should apply using correct information. Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification. The following details will be entered during your application.
- Full names
- Date of birth
- JAMB registration number and score
- WAEC result details (note; minimum of 5 credit passes)
- You will see more requirements as you register.
UniCal Post-UTME screening is likely to be CBT. If not, the screening will be conducted online using by grading your JAMB and O’level (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB)
We hope you are satisfied with this. Kindly reach us below by posting your comments if you need more help.
You can also share this post to inform other UniCal aspirants!.