UNIJOS Post UTME 2021, UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening 2021. Check all UNIJOS admission news for the 2021/2022 academic session here.
This post will give you detailed guidelines on how to register and apply for UNIJOS post utme or direct entry. Candidates seeking for admission into the school must check all requirements. We have every important information you need for a successful post utme application on this page.
Note: UNIJOS Post UTME is for candidates who choose the institution as first choice or ready to make the school 1st choice in JAMB unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME).
UNIJOS Post UTME Eligibility and Qualifications for 2021/2022
Admission seekers should check their eligibility below.
- Choose the institution as 1st choice in JAMB UTME
- Score a minimum of 170 marks in jamb
- Have the important o’level results
- Upload your o-level results (waec, neco, gce or nabteb) on jamb portal
Note: Please check JAMB brochure for more information on subjects combination.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME 2021/2022
First, UNIJOS post utme form price is N2000 (two thousand naira). Candidates must for the form at any participating bank or visit unijos portal to make payment online.
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalized dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. In addition, ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
UNIJOS Screening Schedule for 2021/2022 Admissions
Please be informed that University of Jos is yet to release screening timetable for the 2021/2022 entrance admission screening exercise. Kindly visit this page often to stay informed.
If this post is helpful then share with friends and general public to notify them!.