Unilorin Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session; Admission Status Checking Portal — Check Your Name Here.
The University of Ilorin Admission list for both first , second and third batch are enlisted in this article. You would see how to check your name as well as what to do when you get admission into the University of Ilorin.
Therefore, this article will be helpful to candidates who;
- Participated in the last 2020/2021 joint Admission and matriculation board exam
- Scored up to 180 and above in the 2020/2021 Jamb exams.
- Candidates chose UNILORIN as their choice of University during the utme registration.
- Also, you fulfilled the requirements for the course or department you applied for in terms of aggregate and jamb subjects.
If you did all these stated above, then you should check your name in the UNILORIN admission status checking portal.
However, this post will be providing information concerning
- UNILORIN Admission status checking portal
- UNILORIN Admission list for 2020/2021 academic session.
- How to check your name in the UNILORIN Admission status checking portal
- What Next to do if you get admitted into UNILORIN for 2020/2021 academic Session activities.
All these are comprehensively discussed in details here. Therefore, if you follow the guidelines in this article, it will make the process easier for you as well as out through how to do your clearance.
UNILORIN 1st Admission List
UNILORIN first Admission list comprises of students who are admitted into the departments they applied for during the jamb registration.
That is, students who applied for a certain course and met up to the requirements for it; from jamb subjects, general cut-off, course cut-off mark or aggregate, and choice of program will be enlisted in this merit list.
UNILORIN Admission List 2nd Batch
UNILORIN Admission list for first batch is going to be comprised of candidates who did not make it to the first list which is merit list. This could be either because they didn’t meet up with the requirements for the course they applied for or they have been given admission into another related department.
UNILORIN Admission List 3rd Batch
The third Admission list is going to be released after the 2nd list so that people who have been admitted but was not enlisted in the first and second list will be enlisted here.
UNILORIN Admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is not yet. However, this site will be updated as the form is out so that students can now check their names here.
Moreover, if you want to get the latest UNILORIN Admission list update, kindly visit this page frequently or save the link in your phone for easy reference.
Also, you can leave your email address with us in the comment box so that we can give you a direct notification when the list is out.
How To Check UNILORIN 2020/2021
- Visit UNILORIN Admission status checking portal @ www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- After that, enter your jamb reg number and your surname to log in.
- Then, select the check Admission status button.
- Finally, if you have been offered admission, your admission status and details will be displayed.
Congratulations! If you confirm your admission, you should also know the following;
Click on the accept button to accept your admission and proceed to make your acceptance fee payment.
However, the acceptance fee can be paid before the school fees because it is a prove that you have accepted the provisional admission. Therefore, it is important that you make this payment in time before the deadline.
Also, make sure to visit the school’s official website @ www.unilorin.edu.ng to confirm the payment details . Better still, you should visit the school personally to get legit information and payment details as well as start with your clearance and begin lectures.
Even though the admission list is not yet out, this post was meant to give you a preamble or hint of what it would be like and what it takes to check you have been admitted.
We hope this detailed news on UNILORIN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is helpful to you. Kindly post your comment below if you need more academic consultancy.
Remember to share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.