University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out. Interested and eligible Candidates can now apply for aptitude test exam form by visiting UNIMAID admission portal — https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/.
This article contains detailed guidelines on how to register for the screening form.
Note that UNIMAID screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration.
UNIMAID Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates should first check their eligibility before they buy UNIMAID Post-UTME form. Applicants must meet all admission requirements before they start filling out the screening form.
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects
- Write jamb and score at least 150
- Possession of JAMB registration number
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old before October 2022
Note: You may apply with awaiting O-level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) but make sure you upload them on JAMB portal once it is out.
How to Apply
Kindly follow the guidelines below to register for UNIMAID Post UTME / aptitude test exam form 2022/2023
- First, go to https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/
- Click on register to create account, fill the registration form and click register account
- Do not register with Yahoo mail account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination
- UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Registration Closing Date
The deadline for submission of application is not yet specified. Kindly check back later.
We hope this information is helpful to you. If you need more help from us, please post your comments below.
Remember to visit this page often to read latest news and updates on University of Maiduguri post UTME & admission screening for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Kindly Share This Article To Inform Others!.