UNIZIK Post-Utme DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See How To Apply Here; Application Guidelines & Deadlines.
University of Azikiwe popularly called UNIZIK is a federal university and has finally released the post-utme form for students to purchase.
Therefore, students who applied for admission in UNIZIK and wrote the 2020/2021 joint admission and matriculation board JAMB exam should get the form now.
Moreover, we will discuss extensively how how to get the form and also the guidelines for making a proper payment and application.
- Do you want to see how to apply for UNIZIK Post-Utme & DE Screening Exam?
- Candidates who wrote the jamb and scored up to 180 and above should also know how much the form cost so that they can purchase it.
- Also, do you want to see proper guidelines on making a proper payment?
- Moreover, there are requirements for application but we will list out those requirements here.
- Furthermore, we will also discuss the application deadline here too.
All these listed above will be properly discussed here and even more so that you can be well Informed too.
Kindly read below to get all these information and more here in this post.
Requirements For UNIZIK Post-Utme & DE Screening Form 2020/2021
To be eligible to apply for the UNIZIK Post-Utme screening form, you must posses the following
- Wrote 2020/2021 jamb and scored up to 180
- Candidates must choose UNIZIK as their first choice of university.
- Buy the post-utme form and have the following ready; passport photograph, O’level result, and a fee of N2000.
Requirements For Direct Entry Students
Direct entry students must also meet the following requirements;
- Must have had a previous degree certificate, OND or NCE in a previous higher institution.
- Also, candidates must provide a transcript from previous higher institution.
- Must be on a CGPA of at least 2.0
Direct Entry students also have to buy the direct entry form and pay a fee of N2000.
How To Apply
- Visit the school website @ www.unizik.edu.ng
- Create an account.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number, your valid email address and an active phone number and send it.
- Subsequently, you will be sent a verification code.
- Copy the code sent to you and click on the continue button.
- Now, your login details will be sent to your email.
- Enter your email and copy out these login details, use it to login to continue your registration.
- Afterwards, generate an invoice which you would use to continue your application.
- Select the payment option which you would use to make payment to continue your application.
- Make the payment accordingly using the RRR code sent to you.
- Now the form will be presented on your screen for you to fill with correct details.
- fill out the form correctly with the necessary details on the registration form which will be displayed to you.
- Upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Submit the form online.
- Importantly, you are expected to print out your registration slip after successful application.
All candidates who want to apply for UNIZIK Post-Utme should do so on or before the 20th of November.
On the other hand, all direct entry candidates should forward their transcripts on or before the 30th of November.
How Much Is The Post-Utme & DE Screening Form?
The forms are sold at N2000 only. Note that payments should be made to only university designated account.
Also, kindly feel free to ask any questions you have and drop your comments too and expect an immediate response.
Importantly, do not forget to share this post across the social media platforms shown below to get others informed too just like you have.