University of Nigeria Nsukka Admission form is out. UNN post utme registration form is out online.
Check how to register and apply for UNN post utme 2022/2023 here. Our Guidelines if free and easy. Candidates who choose UNN as JAMB first choice can now apply for Post UTME admission form.
This post will show you everything you need to know about admissions in UNN such as,
- Cut off marks for jamb and post utme
- Registration closing and starting date
- Registration requirements
Read Also: UNN Courses Offered
UNN Post UTEM Eligibility and Qualifications
See UNN post utme eligibility below.
- Candidates must choose the school as 1st choice in jamb. Please note that unn does not accept second choice candidates
- You must have minimum jamb score of 150
- Accepted O-level results includes, WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB. Please note that you can only combine two results
- Candidates must have credit passes in english language and mathematic. Total required credits is 5 credit passes
- Minimum age for admission is 16 years
UNN Post UTME Registration Requirements
Applicants can fill the online form by visiting UNN portal. Or visit any registration center nearby. Documents needed for registration includes,
- O level certificate (results)
- Jamb result
- passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Online payment receipt
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Please follow the guidelines below to register and apply for UNN post utme admission form.
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ScrenningApplication.aspx
- Enter your jamb registration number and click submit
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Nigeria, Nsuka. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNN Portal> www.unn.edu.ng.
This page will be updated to give you latest news and updates on UNN admissions for 2022/2023 admissions. Please visit page for latest happenings.
Remember to share this post to help other interested candidates.