UNN Post UTME, University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN post utme admission screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
In this page, you will learn how to buy and process UNN post utme and direct entry form. First, it is important to note that only candidates who meet the school’s admission requirements will be offered admission.
UNN post utme application process will help anyone seeking for admission in the school. Interested and eligible candidates must login to the school portal to register and apply online.
For direct entry (DE) candidates, follow de registration guidelines to apply for admission into 200 level in UNN. In the end, the institution will release names of successful students. Continue reading to see UNN application process.
UNN Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements 2021/2022
If you are eligible, it simply means you are qualified to apply for UNN post utme form. In this section, you will see the requirement that will make you eligible to apply for admission into the school.
Note: Only eligible and qualified will be offered merit admission.
UNN Admission Eligibility Includes:
- Make UNN your JAMB first choice
- Have at least 180 in the unified tertiary matriculation examination, utme
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects including english and maths
- Have waec, neco, gce or nabteb in not more than two sittings
- Upload o-level results on jamb caps portal
How to Apply
Candidates can apply with awaiting results but make sure you submit it to jamb as soon as they are out. Your admission may not be processed if you have incomplete results.
Kindly follow the application process below to apply for unn admission. Direct Entry candidates should also visit the school portal to do the same.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Timetable
The school management is yet to release screening timetable for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. Kindly check back later for news on UNN post utme.
We hope this post on UNN Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening is helpful to you.
Kindly share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.