This page will show you how to easily upload o’level results on JAMB Portal / profile 2021.
O’level results is one of the admission eligibility criteria stated by JAMB. It is compulsory that every student must upload his / her o’level results on JAMB Portal.
See Also: JAMB Change of Course / Institution Form
What Is O’level Results / Certificate?
Have you been trying to find out what o level result is?. Do you have good O-level result or applied for admission with awaiting o’level results?.
After reading this article, you will know what O-level result is.
Before we continue, kindly see JAMB admission eligibility criteria.
JAMB says that candidates must meet the below admission requirements for any school.
- Choose the institution as first choice in JAMB
- Meet the cut off marks (UTME and post utme).
- Participate in post utme admission screening.
- Have relevant o’level results
- Upload o’level results on JAMB caps Portal
What is O’level?
O’level results are secondary school leaving certificates such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, NECO GCE, WAEC GCE and NABTEB.
Candidates can only upload his / her o’level results once on JAMB Portal. In addition, only maximum of two sittings are allowed.
Candidates who uploaded the wrong results should visit JAMB office or approved CBT center for solutions.
How To Upload O’Level Results on JAMB Portal / Profile
Kindly follow the simple steps below to upload your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results to JAMB Portal.
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result.
- Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
See Also: How To Accept or Reject Admission
We hope this article is helpful to you. Kindly post a comment below if you need more help or have any contribution.
You can also share this article to help other prospective students!.